Bachelor of Dental Surgery
The BDS is a 4-year course and 1 year internship.
The curriculum includes
• Clinical case studies and discussions
• Clinical demonstration
• Performing various restorations on phantom head and also on patients.
• Workshops and seminars.
• Clinical Practice
• Further studies/ fellowships
• Master of Dental Surgery and Clinical practice
• Government administrative services
• Hospital Administration.
• Formative and summative assessments are carried out.
• At the end of year II, pre-clinical exercises on phantom head using typhodont teeth and viva voce.
• At the end of year IV part II, theory exams include essay type. Practical exams include clinical case study, restorations on patients and viva voce.
Duration : 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotating internship.
Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE The information regarding the Admissions process will be updated in our website as and when received from the concerned statutory authorities. Admissions will be done on the basis of the valid rank obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).