MASTER OF DENTAL SURGERY (MDS)
The MDS is a 3-year program offered in the following streams
• Oral Medicine & Radiology
• Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
• Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
• Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
The curriculum includes
• Clinical case discussions
• Case studies and clinical scientific presentations
• Seminars and workshops
• Journal Club presentations
• Clinical practice
• Further studies/ fellowships
• Teaching and research
• Government administrative services / hospital administration.
Assessment • Assessments in the form of sessional exams, discussions, journal club, clinical case presentations and viva voce.
Duration: MDS – 3 years
Qualification: Pass in BDS degree or equivalent degree recognized by Dental Council of India.
Registration : Candidates should have obtained permanent registration with Dental Council of India or any of the State Dental Council and should submit the same on or before the commencement of classes.
Admission Procedure The information regarding the Admissions process will be updated in our website as and when received from the concerned statutory authorities. Admissions will be done on the basis of the valid rank obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).