Eligibility criterion for admission B Sc Nursing - Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the nursing curriculum of first year of the B.Sc. Nursing course until or otherwise.
• He / She has completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females & 25 years in case of males, as on 31st December of the academic year.
• He / She has passed qualifying examination as under:
• The senior secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of the study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or any other elective subject with English as compulsory subject (English at a level not less than the core course or English as prescribed by the NCERT).
Minimum education is a pass in 12th class (10+2) or its equivalent with science Biology subjects.Duration of the Course
Duration of the course shall be of 4 academic years for B.Sc. Degree with a minimum of 6-8 weeks vacation in an academic year (As per University Schedule).Number of Seats permitted in B.Sc. Nursing
The total number of admissions in College of Nursing (B.Sc. Course) 75 permitted by the competent authority viz. Govt. of Rajasthan, Rajasthan Nursing Council, Indian Nursing Council and Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology.Reservation Criterion
The rule of reservation will be based as per the policies of Rajasthan Government, if Applicable and for Govt. categories of seats only.Migration
No claim or application for migration to other Nursing College / School shall be entertained from the students admitted to this Institution at any course of time.
In case, any eligibility/equivalent certificate, if required, is not submitted by the candidate within the time limit ascertained, his / her selection for admission to the nursing course is liable to be cancelled.
• Hostel accommodation is available for all the students.
• Separate hostel for boys and girls are available inside the campus.
• The hostel charges shall be paid in full at the beginning of the year.
• Mess Charges: Before commencement of the academic session, the Mess charges shall be collected annually on sharing basis.
Tuition Fee : Rs. 80,000/- per annum. In addition, student will give cash security / Bank guarantee of 3 years of balance course duration amounting to Rs. 2,40,000/- at the time of admission.
Caution Money: Rs. 10000/- (interest free refundable on completion of Course)