1. The course of study for M.Sc. Nursing shall be opened to both male and female candidates.
2. The course of Study Leading to M.Sc. Nursing degree shall consist of two academic Year i.e. previous and final year.
3. To be eligible for admission to this course:-
a. The Candidate should be a registered midwife of equivalent with their respective state nursing registration council
b. The candidate must have passed B.Sc. Nursing (Basic)/B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.)/Post basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
c. The candidate should have undergone in B.sc. Nursing / Post basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
d. There would be no age limit for admission in M.Sc. Nursing course.
e. Minimum one year experience after B.Sc. Nursing.
f. Minimum one year experience prior or after B.Sc. Nursing.
1. Medical Surgical Nursing
2. Pediatric (child Health) Nursing
3. Psychiatry (Mental Health) Nursing
4. OBG Nursing