Our Neurosciences department is well equipped and with a specialized and accountable team of neuro physiotherapists team offers supervised programs designed for people with neurological disorders in the Intensive Care Unit, In Patient Stroke Rehabilitation Unit and Outpatient Neurorehabilitation department in order to achieve the following goals:-
• Maximize functional independence in transfers and activities of daily living and thus improve quality of life.
• Improve voluntary control, strength, balance, co-ordination and gait.
This program caters to people with neurological problems like Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple sclerosis, Traumatic brain injury, Spinal cord injury, nerve palsy, polyneuropathy and other imbalance and co-ordination issues.
• Bobath, Neurodevelopmental therapy, Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation and Sensory integration
• Motor control and postural control training
• Balance and coordination training using Balance master, swiss ball, wobble board, balance beam & foam.
• Gait training using partial body support treadmill system
• Hand rehabilitation exercises using various functional training equipment and peg boards.
• Mirror therapy using mirror box.
• Constrained induced movement therapy
• Tilt table standing.