Admissions shall be made through written entrance examination and Counselling.
Last date of online submission of Application is 17.08.2022
The Application shall be submitted online on MGUMST admission portal within prescribed time period as mentioned in the notification. Submission of all required documents and fee of Entrance Examination will be pre-requisite for submitting the application for various programs mentioned in the notification.
NOTIFICATION (2022-23): -
• Click on “Apply Now”. Fill the registration form.
• E-mail id entered by you shall be your USERID and mobile no. shall be your password to login the portal to access the admission application form.
Step-II: Admission application form:-
Fill the admission application form and upload the following required documents in PDF format (maximum 1 MB size) for successful submission of admission application form.
• Marks sheet/Certificate of the Secondary Examination (10th Class) showing date of birth.
• Marks sheet of 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or its equivalent Examination.
• Marks sheet of qualifying examination, as applicable (as mentioned in the "eligibility" column of this notification)
• Valid Certificate for Reservation Category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL etc.), if applicable.
• Passport Size Photo & Signature -
Before uploading Passport Size Photo & Signature kindly ensure that-
i. Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture, against a light-coloured (preferably white) background.
ii. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
iii. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
iv. Size of file should be between 100kb.
i. For Signature, the applicant has to sign on white paper with Blue Gel/Ink pen. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
ii. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
iii. Size of file should be between 50kb.
The image should be properly cropped. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format. In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate's application may be rejected.
Step-III: Online Payment of Entrance Exam Fee:-
• Candidate shall pay Entrance Examination Fee as given below: -
i. Ph.D. Program : Rs. 3,000/-
ii. M.Phil Clinical Psychology program : Rs. 3,000/-
iii. All other programs : Rs. 100/-
• Payment options :-
• Entrance Examination fee is non-refundable. -
For admissions query, please contact –
Dr. S.K. Meena, Convener, Admission Cell, MGUMST, Mobile No: 9414058796, Email : email@example.com